Ulster Rugby Academy
We have been the sport psychology service providers to Ulster Rugby Academy for the past five seasons.
- Developing a culture that drives high performance at the individual and team level.
- Supporting players one to one, helping them consistently deliver their best performances under pressure.
- Facilitating the development and maintenance of a high challenge/high support environment
- Helping coaches enhance leadership and coaching skills.
WORKING WITH ULSTER RUGBY ACADEMY
Within the last five years, HIP has provided a high level of expertise within their support of the Ulster Rugby Academy Program. In this time they have been a vital member of our multidisciplinary team, helping to shape an environment that allows our players to be mentally equipped for the pro game.
– Kieran Campbell, Ulster Rugby Academy Manager, Ex Irish International Player